This post contains editorial samples and/or affiliate links to products I recommend. While this adds no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission on any sales made.
I’m not a huge fan of candy so when my son’s preschool teacher asked this homeroom mom if we would consider doing Easter Egg fillers WITHOUT CANDY for the class egg hunt, I was thrilled! What mom would say no to non-candy Easter egg fillers?
This post has several of our favorites, and yes, to help you out, I’ve linked out to help make shopping easier for you.
Amazon Prime for the win!
50 of the best non-candy Easter egg fillers (For regular-sized and jumbo Easter eggs)
4. Mini stamps
6. Mini cars
11. Finger puppets from the Easter story (Great for family hunts. At the end of the hunt the kids can get together and narrate the Easter story using their puppets)
16. Porcupine characters (We love these!)
18. Mini slinkies
20. Mini yo-yos
25. Glitter putty.
28. Squishies (Littles never tire of playing with these!)
29. Mini toy cameras (If the kit doesn’t fit into the egg and you don’t want to roll it up to stuff a jumbo egg, create a “Camera redeem” coupon and place that in the egg. )
30. Mini paratroopers (You can even find Easter paratrooper bunnies!)
31. Mini stamps
34. Rings for boys and girls (The wiggle eye ones are the most fun.)
36. Easter craft kits (If the kit doesn’t fit into the egg and you don’t want to roll it up to stuff a jumbo egg, create a “Craft Kit redeem” coupon and place that in the egg. )
38. Jewels to accessorize the given egg , a book/folder, a pencil holder, odds and ends mini pail or even lunch-box.
39. Bead necklaces
41. Play dough
48. Mini flashlights
49. Pencil toppers
50. Easter bookmarks (These can be rolled up and put into each egg as they retain shape when they’re unrolled)