Shopping for Christmas gifts is always fun and can get a tad bit pricey at times. While store bought gifts are nice, nothing says LOVE as a handmade gift, especially when made by a child.
I’ve found several gift ideas that would make wonderful gifts for friends, family members, teachers, neighbors…
why, anyone on your list actually!
Handmade Christmas Gifts Kids Can Make
1. My Nutcracker inspired earrings. (Using this tutorial you can do any style preferred)
2. Quick and Easy 3 Minute Handmade Scarf from Northern Cheapskate
3. No Snag Hair Ties from Everday Savvy.
4. Manicure in a jar from This Mama Loves
5. Reindeer Hot Cocoa Cones from Savvy Saving Couple
6. Homemade Raspberry Sugar Scrub from Six Dollar Family
7. Candy Cane Sugar from Homemaking Hacks
8. Peppermint Cocoa Mini Gift Jars from Frugal Mom eh!
9. Orange Spice Potpourri from Thrift Jinxy
10. Gingerbread Sugar Scrub from Study At Home Mama
11. My Recipe Card Holder
12. Lavender Lotion Bars from How Wee Learn
13. Glitter Candles from Lessons Learnt Journal
14. Stenciled Tea Towel from One Krieger Chick
15. Perler Bead Bowls from Meaningful Mama
16. A Fingerprint Christmas Lights Photo Frame from Fun A Day
17. My Bow Holder
18. Handshaped Ring Dish from Mama Papa Bubba
19. Chalkboard Frames from Kids Activities Blog
20. Modern Tile Coasters from Merriment Design.