If you’re hard pressed for time but really want to give your friends, neighbors, child’s teachers or the mail man a home-baked Christmas gift, then these 3 ingredient Christmas Pretzel Treats are the way to go!
Last night we had a friend visit our home for the first time and with it being the Christmas season, I really wanted to send her home with a Christmas plate laden with home-baked treats. Ideally this would mean a plate filled with Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, Coconut Snowballs or even several 3 ingredient Christmas Oreo Cookie Balls. Ideally.
But when she called fifteen minutes before setting foot into our home, I knew I needed to find something quick to do.
Thus the 3 ingredient Christmas Pretzel Treats!
All you need are pretzels, Rolos or Hershey’s kisses and Christmas (Red and Green M&Ms)…
- Pretzels Try and find pretty, if possible, Christmas themed, pretzels
- 1 bag of Caramel Rolos Hershey's Kisses (I love doing the Almond ones or even the Candy Cane ones)
- Christmas M&Ms Red and Green colored M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Arrange the pretzels on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Place a Rolo/Hershey's Kiss in the center, on top of each pretzel
- Once done, pop the tray in the oven for 3-4 minutes (Not longer)
- Remove and quickly but gently place a red/green M&M on each softened Rolo/Hershey's Kiss
- Set aside to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- And voila, your Christmas Pretzel Treats are ready!
What’s the quickest Christmas sweet recipe you make?