This post contains editorial samples and/or affiliate links to products I recommend. While this adds no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission on any sales made.
That grabbed your attention, right? Easy No Bake Christmas Reindeer Treats!
I love easy recipes.
Anything I can whip up in just a few minutes is always a plus, and when sweet treats are involved, the more no bake recipes, the better.
My poor oven is overworked the week before Christmas, thanks to the variety of Christmas cookies my kids love to bake, eat, and yes share, with friends and neighbors.
And yes, holiday baking can get a little stressful, but you can make it fun!
If you would like a no bake recipe to free up room in the oven for those large batch Christmas cookies,
Isn’t this Rudolph Oreo Cookie Ball adorable?
If you think you would like to try something easier,
besides my Festive Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats,
here’s an easy festive treat your child can make without any help:
Easy No Bake Christmas Reindeer Treats
How cute are these?
And ever so easy!
You can mix it up with frosting, or peanut butter.
It really depends on what you think the kids will want.
All you need to make this easy treat is:
- Graham Crackers
- Brown and Red Mini M&M’s
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Edible Candy Eyeballs
- Vanilla Frosting (store bought or homemade-you have to try what I consider to be the best cream cheese frosting out there.)
- Chocolate Frosting (store bought or homemade)
Yes, that’s really it!
1. Start by mixing the white and chocolate frosting together, to get the desired shade of tan brown the kids would like for their reindeer. (As mentioned earlier, you can also use peanut butter)
2. Next spread frosting over the top of one graham cracker.
3. Then take two pretzel halves and place one in each top corner of the graham cracker.
(Don’t worry, these don’t need to look perfect. )
4. Place two candy eyeballs, side by side, in the center of the cracker.
5. Finally, place a brown or red mini M&M under the eyes to complete your reindeer, with a nose.
Ooh! If you plan to bake a cake for Christmas, you could use these Reindeer Treats to form the fencing around the cake, similar to what I did with the Umi Zoomi cake, using the Kit Kats.
For more treats, check out our Christmas Recipes hub.