Ha! I knew the title would get you to click!!
I didn’t lie…this recipe involves no baking whatsoever, uses 3 ingredients only and just requires a little assembling and decorating.
Best of all, they look adorable and they’re the easiest Thanksgiving themed cookies to make and take to your child’s Thanksgiving party at school!
Easy Pilgrim Hat Cookies for Thanksgiving
- 1 pack Striped fudge cookies Keebler or any generic brand
- 1 pack of refrigerated Peanut Butter Cups The small cups- Reese's or any other brand
- Yellow icing I cheated and used a store bought Wilton tube
- Turn the cookies, chocolate side facing up, add a dab of icing to the larger base of the Peanut Butter Cup and gently place it on top of the cookie base.
- Now draw a rim to your Peanut Butter Cup's base with the icing and draw a pretty square/rectangle shaped buckle.
- Place your prepared Pilgrim Hat Cookies in the refrigerator till it's time for the party, that way you don't stand the risk of the chocolate melting.
It seriously can’t get easier than this!