With less than three weeks left for Thanksgiving, I’m sure you’ve already pinned or bookmarked the Thanksgiving recipes you plan to whip up for loved ones.
For most of us, our kids will be getting out of school the week prior. The days leading to Thanksgiving can be made a little more fun with these easy-to-make Thanksgiving turkey crafts.
15 Adorable Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts for Kids
1. I can’t help but start with the sweet Thankful Turkey we made to remember the special people in our lives.
Here are some more sweet ideas:
2. Popsicle Stick Turkey from The Nerd’s Wife
3. Microwave Salt Dough Hand Print Turkey from Milk and Cuddles.
4. Handprint Turkey Candy Jar from Motherhood Unadorned.
5. Turkey Handprint Jar from That Chic Mom
6. Thankful Turkey Centerpiece from Really Are You Serious?
7. Thrifty Turkey Wreath from You Brew My Tea
8. Paper Plate Turkey Craft from Midwestern Moms
9. Turkey Trivets from The Inspired Home
10. Construction Paper Turkeys from Homemaking Hacks
11. Pinecone Turkey from One Creative Mommy
12. Handprint Candy Corn Turkey from The Jenny Evolution
13. Thanksgiving Turkey Place Holders from Coffee With Us 3
14. Mason Jar Turkey from Sensibly Sara
15. Colorful Cupcake Liner Turkey from Raising Little Superheroes
For more great Thanksgiving Crafts, Recipes and Activities, visit my Thanksgiving Board on Pinterest .