Have you ever invited friends over for a meal and then realized you’re hard pressed on time to make an elaborate dessert but don’t want to head out to buy something?
Well, this easy-peasy dessert is a winner because it has all the elements of a delicious sweet treat-
How to make an easy mocha pudding
I’m not kidding when I say this can be made in under 10 minutes.
- 1 box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 - 3 tsp Community Coffee flavor of choice brewed (Based on how strong you want the coffee flavor to be)
- 1 cup Graham cracker cookies or Oreo cookies powdered Enough to make a 1/2 inch crust layer at the bottom of each bowl
- Milk As much as is instructed on the vanilla pudding mix box
- Dark Chocolate shavings or whipped cream optional
- Prepare the instant vanilla pudding as per the instructions on the box making sure you reduce 2 or 3 tsps of milk as you will be adding 2 or 3 tsps of the coffee brewed.
- In the dessert bowls you will be using, place a 1/2 inch layer of crumbled cookies as a base crust for the pudding.
- Pour the coffee pudding mix over the cookie layer.
- Place the bowls in the refrigerator to chill.
- Just before you serve your mocha pudding, garnish dark chocolate shavings or whipped cream and chocolate shavings,
And yes, this includes the time spent powdering those graham cracker cookies or grating dark chocolate shavings as a garnish.
You can even make this a pudding pie filling, use an Oreo cookie crust and/or top the same with whipped cream.
Also, to give this dessert a different flavor profile each time, use a different Community Coffee flavor.
Why Community Coffee?
Community Coffee has a rich legacy of stepping up a regular cup of coffee to an out-of-this-world mocha cuppa experience since 1919. With over 30 flavors to choose from there’s practically a new flavor to enjoy each day of any month.
I promise, this easy to make creamy goodness is hard to hold back on once you put that first spoonful in your mouth!
Go stock up on those bags of coffee while this coupon is live and tell me which flavor you think is the best.