This past weekend, I attended my 4th AdventureCon at SeaWorld Texas.
As a Wildside Blogger besides the perk of being able to enjoy visiting SeaWorld Texas and Aquatica through the year, I’m invited to soak up the wealth shared by blog and media professionals at a one-of-a-kind blogger conference organized by SeaWorld Texas.
I love that AdventureCon is more than just a blogger experience. It’s a family experience.
While my family had fun at SeaWorld Texas, I listened to some amazing speakers and took down a notepad full of notes.
Here are a few takeaways from AdventureCon15 and yes, you are welcome to tweet the ones you love. (Or all of them!)
20 Tweetable Tips for Bloggers
1. [tweetthis]Never settle for what you are offered. Always pitch back for a higher rate – @thecraftblog[/tweetthis]
2. [tweetthis]”Quality, unique content is a must for good #SEO.Don’t overuse keywords.Use bullet points” @KoriAshton[/tweetthis]
3. [tweetthis]”Post crisp photos,title them accurately, optimize images + ensure they load fast for #SEO.” @KoriAshton[/tweetthis]
4. [tweetthis]”If content is king, social media is the queen. Both are a must for great #SEO ” – @KoriAshton[/tweetthis]
5. [tweetthis]”Titles should be clear for #SEO.Creative play on words in headings is not Google friendly” – @KoriAshton[/tweetthis]
6. [tweetthis]”Ensure your site is mobile responsive for Google to pick it up in a search.” – @KoriAshton #SEO[/tweetthis]
7. [tweetthis url=”http://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer”]Coschedule has a free Headline Analyzer that grades headlines:[/tweetthis]
8. [tweetthis]”Use the canned responses feature in @Gmail to make responding to emails easier”- @mycrazysavings[/tweetthis]
9. [tweetthis]” Use analytics to see what readers search for on your blog. Add affiliate links there.”[email protected][/tweetthis]
10. [tweetthis]”A successful @YouTube channel has good titles, social engagement + follower retention” @SergeantMerrell[/tweetthis]
11.[tweetthis]”A good @Youtube video catches the viewer’s attention in 7 seconds + has a short intro.” @SergeantMerrell[/tweetthis]
12. [tweetthis]”Never be afraid to talk about your why. What drives you, why you do what you do.”- @SergeantMerrell[/tweetthis]
13. [tweetthis]”Use VidStatsX to track your @Youtube channel’s analytics.Find what draws interest.” [email protected] SergeantMerrell [/tweetthis]
14. [tweetthis]Safeguard your online presence:Write down passwords,back things up, run plugin updates”- @fransteps[/tweetthis]
15. [tweetthis]When in a crisis NEVER react. Wait! Craft a response before posting. Know when to move on.”- @fransteps[/tweetthis]
16. [tweetthis]”Make yourself memorable. Be true to your brand. Be YOU! Don’t be afraid to evolve.” [email protected][/tweetthis]
17. [tweetthis]”Share your story with the world. There’s someone out there who needs to hear it.”- @WheelChairMommy[/tweetthis]
18. [tweetthis]”Review what’s on your social profiles.Update your About Me page 2ice a year. Google yourself.”@fransteps[/tweetthis]
19. [tweetthis]Looking for useful blogging tips? Subscribe to @AmyLynnAndrews Useletter: http://amylynnandrews.com/ [/tweetthis]
20. [tweetthis]”Be a transparent, prepared, empathetic, connected, mindful, authoritative,empowered blogger” [email protected][/tweetthis]