With the holidays comes a fair share of travelling or visiting Christmas attractions, events and lights.
When you have a young baby in tow, it always makes sense to use a stroller that’s handy to take out and put back into the car.
And if it holds her car seat as well, then all the better!
Safety 1st Step & Go Stroller
The Safety 1st Step & Go Stroller is easy to open just by stepping on the pedal. Designed for parents and caregivers who have their hands full and need to get that stroller opened to place baby in the same pronto!
The travel system comes with the onBoard infant car seat that can be used till your baby or toddler weighs 35 lbs. The seat features Side Impact Protection and comes with a seat base that can be adjusted to 5 different angles. The seat includes the QuickClick feature that easily attaches the seat to the stroller with a single click.
I have to add here that the seat is a little more narrow framed than some of Safety 1st’s wider car seats so make sure you try and check the car seat out at a local Babies R Us store to ensure it’s roomy enough for an older baby.
Here’s an outline of all the features in both the stroller and car seat:
- Unlocks and opens with one step on pedal
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad
- Folds and locks with one quick pull
- Stands when folded
- Easy to maneuver with single swivel wheels
- Comfort grip handle
- Parent tray with two cup holders and storage area
- Canopy with peek-a-boo window and extendable sun visor
- Large basket with access from back, front and sides
- QuickClick: One click attaches car seat to stroller
onBoard™35 Infant Car Seat
- Allows extended use from 4 to 35 pounds
- Side Impact Protection
- Carry Curve handle
- Washable seat pad
- Extendable sun visor
- Infant insert keeps tiny travelers snug
- Five-point, front-adjust harness
- Additional leg room
- Adjustable, five-position stay-in-car base
Win a Safety 1st Step & Go Travel System ($299.99 value), in Magenta Rose, right here!
* If you face any problems while entering this giveaway, please get in touch with me ASAP! *