When your child moves out of the house and it’s his/her first year away, I’m sure the number of college care packages you send are more than just a handful.
I was thinking of what I would put in a college care package if I was in that situation today, and immediately a few things popped to mind.
Practical essentials that may result in an eye roll, but then again, you want to make sure your baby has everything needed to make them feel like their dorm really is home away from home!
2. A cozy comforter.
3. Comfortable Memory Foam slippers.
4. A thermos dispenser to keep hot chocolate or coffee hot. And makes enough to share with dorm buddies.
5. An essential oil diffuser. (Yes, I love my oils!)
6. A one month’s supply of hand sanitizer, disposable masks and disposable gloves. (These Get Go Care PPE to-go kits are just what any parent needs their college student to keep on hand. )
7. A 3 quart Instant Pot to make homemade, stress-free meals.
9. With the Amazon Prime Deal price right now, this Echo Dot would be the perfect addition in your child’s holiday care package. Early Christmas gift!
On a side note, did you know Amazon Prime has some pretty sweet student deals your college student can cash in on?
10. A personal power bank to ensure low battery is never a problem!
Oooh! sign your college student up for free audiobooks trial!
One way to get your child to unravel at the end of the day, can be with a book. Reading for leisure always relaxes my oldest. Audiobooks has a one month free trial that allows you to check out 3 FREE audiobooks. If your child prefers to stick to a physical book, you can cancel the trial before the 30 day period ends, no strings attached.
For more details on this great offer, read more in this resource.
What would you add to your child’s college care packages?
Leave a comment for a chance to win a Get Go Care PPE to-go college care package. (Ends 10/25)