20 of the best stocking stuffers for kids
This post contains editorial samples and/or affiliate links to products I recommend. While this adds no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission on any sales made.
Stumped on what to put into your child’s stocking? Look no further! Here’s a round-up of 20 of the best stocking stuffers for kids .
Finding items to fill stockings year after year can become redundant. I am here to help you kick that idea to the curb. Let’s spruce up stuffing those stockings this year and give kids some items that really count.
20 of the Best Stocking Stuffers for Kids
There are some classics on my list including a Slinky and a Tin Kaleidoscope as well as a few gifts centered around the true reason for the reason.
- Wikki Stix For Doodlers: Create 3-D objects with these flexible sticks.
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman: Use the foam putty to make a tabletop snowman. Includes eyes, nose, mouth, and arms. This set comes with 3 tubs. Perfect for families with multiple kiddos.
- Slinky!: Everyone needs a slinky. Especially if you have a staircase in your house.
- Money Soap: You will find money ranging from $1-$50 inside of this bar. How fun! This would also make a great gag gift.
- Fun Flyers: Make 2 foam airplane flyers with this small craft kit.
- Prayer Cube: Use this cube to help kids learn their bedtime prayers.
- Scripture Scrolls: Remind your kids what the true meaning of Christmas is by including scripture in their stockings.
- Family Dinner Box Of Questions Game: Throw a new card game in the mix. This game is full of conversation starters. It is a great way to really get to know each family member.
- Tutti Frutti Gel Pens: The perfect stocking stuffer for a budding artist.
- Liquid Motion Bubbler: These things are hypnotizing. Great way to get anxious moments under control.
- Sip ‘R’ Eyes Drinking Straw Glasses: This silly straw is in the shape of glasses that you can wear while chocolate milk swirls around your eyes. Yum!
- Pull Back Monster Trucks: Racing these cars down the hall or over the kitchen floor is something kids of all ages can be excited about.
- Butterfly YoYo: Kids have a knack for figuring out how to use a YoYo. They also fit perfectly in a stocking.
- Classic Tin Kaleidoscope: Getting lost in the constantly changing mosaic shapes and colors is something every kiddo should experience.
- Paracord Survival Bracelet: A great stocking stuffer for kids who love the great outdoors.
- Kids Sonic Electric Toothbrush: Give kids something they really need in their stocking, a new toothbrush.
- Mini Art Painting Set: The perfect miniature size for a stocking.
- Make It Yourself Rubber Band Ball Kit: Rubber band balls carry quite the bounce. Nice way to keep kids busy.
- Mr. Moustachio’s Top 10 Manliest Mustaches of All Time Assortment: Get ready for some laughs with this stocking stuffer.
- Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn and Soda Pop Set: A small amount of candy is always a necessity. This set can be easily divided up amongst a couple of kids. Adorable to boot.
As you can see there are a variety of items to fill those stockings. I also like to add a candy cane with this poem attached.
“Look at a CANDY CANE, what do you see?
Stripes that are RED like the BLOOD shed for me!
WHITE for my Savior, Who’s sinless and pure!
“J” is for JESUS, My Lord that’s for sure!
Turn it around And a staff you will see —
Jesus, my SHEPHERD, Is coming for me!”
How will you be stuffing your kids’ stockings this year?
Do you have any ideas to share?
I’d love to hear from you. Hop over to chat with me on Facebook and/or Twitter