Fill baby’s stocking with gifts that will delight baby and parents alike.
20 Stocking Stuffers every Baby will Love
I found the perfect chunky Noah’s Ark Board Book as well as an adorable Blessed Onesie that will fit perfectly inside of a stocking. But that’s not all. Take a look at all of the goodies I found. I even included some keepsakes that baby can hang onto for years to come.
- Bunny Blankie with Scripture: When this blanket is rolled up it forms the shape of a bunny rabbit. They are also available as a Pink or Blue Elephant.
- Baby’s First Book of Prayers: This small book is the perfect size for a stocking. You will find sweet prayers meant just for baby as they grow.
- Baby Dumpling Plush Lamb Musical Wind-Up Toy: Wind this musical lamb up to play Jesus Loves Me.
- Blessed Onesie: The gold lettering compliments the aqua green of the fabric so nicely.
- Pre-Spoon Feeding Utensils: You have to sneak these in baby’s stocking this year. They are the new easy to use feeding utensils that helps baby learn how to eat with a spoon and a fork.
- Float and Play Bubbles Bath Toy: Adorable bath toys that look like bubbles. There is a penguin, turtle, and puzzle inside the center that will captivate baby during bathtime.
- Bathtime Pals Squirt and Float Toys: Squirting bath toys bring a lot of fun to the tub. This set includes 5 little pals for baby to play with.
- Designer Teething Necklace: Give baby some relief from all that teething. Bonus points as this stocking stuffer for baby can also be a gift for mom.
- Musical Teddy Bear: Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep is recited in a child’s sweet voice.
- Noah’s Ark Playset: The ark doubles as a carrier for the plush animals.
- Noah’s Ark Mini House Board Book: Give the gift of an incredible story with a book that is in the shape of Noah’s Ark.
- Wrist Rattles and Foot Finders: Keep baby busy while she discovers new colors, shapes, and sounds.
- Baby Socks: We all know how often babies lose their socks. Having an extra pair or two on hand is always a good idea. I like these because they are skid-proof and they are very colorful.
- Tooth Trinket Box: Give baby a place to keep her teeth once she gets a bit older.
- Classic Baby Beads Wood Rattle and Teether: Wood toys are always a good option to gift baby. I like this one because even though it is colorful, none of the paint falls off into baby’s mouth. This might just become baby’s favorite toy.
- Dancing Alligator: Another adorable wooden toy. This one is a pull toy which dances when you pull it along on a walk.
- Baby Toothbrush: Even if baby has yet to pop any teeth, brushing her gums should be a regular event. These toothbrushes are a great choice because they have a large round handle that baby can’t choke on.
- Bumpy Developmental Ball: This ball is great for discovery. The colors are vibrant and the ball is easy to grasp for small hands.
- VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone: Use this toy as a distraction from your cell phone. We all know babies and cell phones don’t mix, but this toy cell phone is perfect for little hands and drooling mouths.
- Baby’s First Harp: Learn animal sounds, musical notes, or play continuous lullabies until baby dozes off.
- God Bless This Child Zinc Spoon: A perfect way to commemorate baby’s 1st Christmas.
Once baby’s stocking is filled and Christmas morning arrives, make sure you have the camera ready to capture the joy on her face as she pulls gift after gift from the stocking.
What stocking stuffers for baby caught your eye?