Now that we have the baby and kids covered, it is time to find stocking stuffers for adults. I think this is probably the trickiest of the bunch, but that won’t stop me from finding a few creative and fun items to fill those stockings.
Stocking Stuffers for Adults
Take a look at these stocking stuffers for adults.
- A Hotels.com gift card: I can’t think of anyone who would groan if this was in their stocking! Gift cards don’t expire and this would come in handy especially if the recipient travels quite a bit or if they’re parents who would welcome a weekend off with a fun staycation.) As a plus, Hotels.com currently has a promotion where the purchase of a $50 Hotels.com will come along with an additional $10 Hotels.com gift card. (Visit the website to check if there are any restrictions to this offer.)
- Subscription to the Dove Channel: Ordinarily priced at $4.99 a month, you can grab a subscription for $19.99 plus tax on Cyber Monday, 1/28/2016 only. Hurry! Use the promo code DOVEDEAL to avail of the same. This channel subscription makes a great stocking stuffer for people who enjoy wholesome, inspirational family entertainment.
- Decorative Lip Balm Collection: New chapstick is a great stocking stuffer. Men would most likely prefer this Lip Balm. If you would like a gag gift, this Bacon Lip Balm is the perfect option.
- Reusable Toastabags: Make a grilled cheese in the toaster. Fantastic idea for a teenager as well.
- Smash-It Egg Yolk Stress Relief Ball: This stress ball looks like a raw egg. Smash the yolk and it goes back together again.
- I Love You Because Pocket Stones: A little reminder to the love of your life.
- Mystic Glacier Putty: I found the adult version of silly putty. Just be careful because the kids might snag this one.
- Chocolate Mexicano Disc Sampler: Gourmet chocolate in a variety of flavors including salted, coffee, and chipotle chili.
- Chicken Foot Professional Double 9 Domino Game: Challenge your spouse to a game of dominoes, where the game takes the shape of a chicken foot.
- Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug: What a sleek looking mug.
- Mini Portable Speaker: Take this speaker anywhere you go. It easily fits in your pocket.
- Mini Desktop Vacuum Cleaner: Keep your workspace clean and tidy with a mini vacuum that is in the shape of a ladybug.
- In-Ear Earbud Headphones: These things are always breaking. In fact, these are almost mandatory. I like this set because they work really well and are affordable. You can also pick your favorite colors.
- Keyboard Cleaner: Remove gunk and debris from keyboards, remote controls and more by using this cleaning gel.
- Colorful Blessings Cards to Color and Share: Color your own greeting cards with this set that includes bible verses.
- Cable Organizer: Perfect for any desk. Put those cables in their place.
- Toydriver: A screwdriver meant just for toys! No need to bring out the electric screwdriver. Use this little guy instead.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Night Light: Since the original Himalayan Salt Lamp wouldn’t fit inside of a stocking, this night light is just the solution.
- Leather Notebook Journal: With refillable pages, this journal will easily become a keepsake.
- New York Botanical Garden Candle: After this soy candle is done burning, use the container as a trinket box.
I hope that some of these stocking stuffers for adults has helped fill those stockings this year.
Which ones are your favorites? What would you add to my list?