Here’s an easy-peasy cookie recipe that’s yummy, soft and crumbly. I tried this out last night for Dottie and her friends and am now left with just a handful!
Soft ‘n’ crumbly Peanut Butter Cookies
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups/Hershey’s kisses/chocolate buttons, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup/Hersheys kiss/chocolate button into each ball.
- Cool and carefully remove from tray.