We’re on Day 21 of the 30 Day Giving Challenge and just in case you are running out of steam, here are a few simple and totally do-able ‘Give this Christmas away’tips from Matthew West to help you out….
- Bake cookies/cake for your neighbors
- Be a babysitter- Offer a couple with young children a much needed night out
- Write out a thank you letter to someone who has made an impact in your life
- Give your time. There may be someone you know who is dealing with grief this Christmas. Spend a morning or have a lunch date with him/her. Just be there for them and listen.
- Buy a cup of coffee for a weary looking stranger
- Use your hands-Instead of buying a Christmas gift, make someone a gift this year.
- Step out of your comfort zone and invite a friend to church.There’s no bigger gift than Jesus!
Let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
(1 John 3:18)
* Follow the 30 Day Giving Challenge on the 30 Day Giving Challenge Blog *