This post contains editorial samples and/or affiliate links to products I recommend. While this adds no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission on any sales made.
I’m all about practical gifts. So when you ask for travel gift ideas for the men in your life, you can be sure these are gifts they will use and not bury under a pile of books or laundry.
Keeping in mind budget constraints, time constraints, and the need to find a useful gift for your traveler(s), I’ve put together a few him-approved ideas.
You won’t go wrong with these!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Last Minute Travel Gifts for Men
Remember, when you’re looking into shipping off the Gillette site, cash in on free shipping and guaranteed delivery before Christmas when you place your order on or before December 17th, noon ET.
(A few restrictions may apply)
Other practical travel gifts for men with a higher price point include:
- Noise-canceling headphones.
- Travel backpacks, complete with all the needed compartments and a USB charging port.
- A sleek watch.
- Sunglasses, yes sunglasses! My husband has managed to lose a pair or two on our travels, so speaking from experience, that stand-by pair may be a great idea!
- ADA accepted electric toothbrush kit.
- A Wi-Fi range extender with coverage of about 1000 square feet and can include up to 15 devices.
- A hair clipper and beard trimmer kit.
- Comfortable travel shoes.
- An action camera for the globe-trotting, adventurous traveler.
Need a few more gift ideas for your business traveler?
Check these under-a-$100 budget gift ideas.
I’m sure whatever you pick will be appreciated.
The key is to think about comfort and practicality.
Why these gift ideas would be welcomed by your son away at college too!
Before you head off to shop, enter for a chance to win one of five $50 e-gift cards to spend at Gilette.com
This giveaway ends on December 16th, 11.59 pm PT.