There are so many tools available to a blogger today. Countless aids to help improve productivity. These are not by far the only aids out there, but these are recommendations based off what has helped bring sanity to my workspace, a few tools (and musts)that have made blogging less stressful.
A few tools that will help you while blogging
Paul J Meyer said it the best-” Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.”
That about sums it all up.
While this is not a comprehensive list, this will help you start bringing order to your blogging routine, and make things a whole lot easier.
- Operating from what is, hands down, the best content management platform- WordPress
- Google Docs
- Google Calendar
- Google Trends
- Keyword Planner
- Dropbox (Keeps all your files organized.)
This is by no means a comprehensive list, but a few tools that will help make ones blogging journey less stressful,
and allow you to focus on what drew you to start your blog in the first place.
If you are a new blogger or influencer, or even if you’re a seasoned content creator,
may we never forget these simple truths:
1. Think outside the box. Do what nobody else has done before.
2. Be passionate about what you do. It shows.
3. Don’t try to be like anybody else. You are unique, that is what will make you stand apart.
4. Know your value. Find ways every day to add a little more wealth to that value.
5. Build a community. Develop trust. Be approachable.
Are you ready to thrive?