Fall is here (well at least datewise.) and I can’t wait to make some delicious treats featuring pumpkins and apples. This year I decided to step away from the oven and try to impress my family with some no-bake desserts.
This is why I put together a list of 20 insanely easy and delicious no bake fall desserts that you can make in no time. From apple cheesecake parfaits and pumpkin shortbread bars to cranberry cookies and even pumpkin lasagna cupcakes, these recipes are the perfect way to celebrate fall.
20 Easy and Delicious No Bake Fall Desserts
Check out the selection below and stay cool in the kitchen with these 20 easy and delicious no bake fall desserts!
- No-bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies from chocolatecoveredkatie.com
- No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Parfaits from chocolatemoosey.com
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie In A Jar from lifeloveandsugar.com
- Pumpkin Pie Dip from thechunkychef.com
- No Bake Oreo And Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits Recipe from garnishwithlemon.com
- Pumpkin Apple No Bake Dessert from crazyforcrust.com
- No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecakes from cooknourishbliss.com
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake from cincyshopper.com
- No Bake Pumpkin Dessert from crazyforcrust.com
- No Bake Pumpkin Shortbread Bars from recipegirl.com
- No Bake White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Truffles from thereciperebel.com
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe from julieblanner.com
- No Bake Butterscotch Pudding Pie from crazyforcrust.com
- Pumpkin Energy Balls from wellplated.com
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars With Kettle Chips from julieblanner.com
- Healthy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Bars from thebigmansworld.com
- Pumpkin Lasagna from omgchocolatedesserts.com
- Gluten Free No Bake Caramel Apple Pie from foodfanatic.com
- Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies from momontimeout.com
- Pumpkin Pecan Truffles from blessherheartyall.com