I’m there….at the halfway point in my pregnancy and there’s no way you can think it’s not a baby bump now!
(At our New Year’s Eve service, 3 ladies stopped to ask me if I was pregnant…and I teach their kids in the Kiddies Bible Class! Boy, they must’ve thought I was really piling on those pounds if I’d replied in the negative!!)
- I don’t have odd looks coming my way when I wolf down several huge servings of food!
- I can’t squeeze through gaps any more because ‘the bump’ needs space!
- I protectively shield ‘the bump’ in crowded areas….not that my hand can do much but mentally I feel assured I’m protecting our baby!
- I can feel the flitter-flutter inside….awwwww!
- The other day when I started to dance to an Imagination Movers number that Bunny girl was watching, she burst into laughter and through the giggles managed to splutter “Duck”….so yes…I officially do the “Waddle” now!
- ‘The bump’ and I get preferential treatment wherever we go now……..mmmmmm, just love the attention!
Ok, now ‘THE BUMP’ is beginning to sound so impersonal and our baby has such an important place in our lives! Hmmmm…. allow me to take it upon myself to officially name ‘the bump’. Lets see now……
Ladies, Gentlemen and Bunny girl (I figure she’s the only little one who frequently checks out my blog!), I present to you….. Bunny Boo!