Shopping for clothes can be a strain on ones budget especially when you feel you need to keep adding to that wardrobe.
Well, here are a few suggestions on how you can trim costs especially if clothes shopping is a priority on your must-do list each month.
10 ways to save money on clothes
1. Buy separates that can be mixed and matched to create various looks.
2. Shop off season to get the best prices on brand apparel. And scour through those clearance racks to clinch a steal.
3. Remind yourself to only buy an item if it’s on sale. If you can pair that purchase with a coupon, all the better!
4. Shop consignment stores and thrift stores for a good deal.
5. Make garage sale hopping on the weekend a serious activity. You never know what you will find on those garage sale racks/tables.
6. Shop with cash only. It hurts more to hand over those bills versus a quick swipe with your card!
7. Opt to shop online ensuring you shop via a cash-back site and use online coupon codes while on the retailer’s site.
8. Shop designer brands at factory outlet stores and wholesale stores especially when they have end of season sales and clearance sales.
9. Join a swap group with friends and swap clothes with like sized buddies.
If you opt to log into your Savor account via your Facebook account, your activity on Facebook will help determine the deals and offers that appear on your Savor feed.
Isn’t it neat to have a customized, curated coupon catalog highlighting your shopping preferences? And yes, you can change what appears by tailor-making your feed via your settings.
With the app you can even bookmark offers, shop via one retailer, pause that shopping trip , shop elsewhere and then continue from where you stopped on your prior trip.