Love international food? Enjoy relaxing with a good movie?
Then Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures’ upcoming release of The Hundred Foot Journey will pique your interest.
The movie’s release is looked forward to with much excitement and pre-celebratory buzz.
Joining in the fun, Cost Plus World Market, the home for all things global, has partnered with celebrity chefs, Ryan Scott (Restaurateur & Host of Food Rush ) and Aarti Sequeira (Author & Host of Aarti Party), to bring the world to your table!
The Hundred-Foot Journey Inspired Recipes
- Berry-Ricotta Crepe Layer Cake
- Chicken Roulade Provençale with Whole-Grain Mustard Bearnaise
- Orange-Chocolate Almond-Nougat Champagne Trifle
- Channa Masala Hummus
- Masala Moules Frites
- Chai Coconut Ice Cream with Curry-Chocolate & Ginger Snap Ripple (I can’t wait to try this!)
That’s not all…
You can now enter The Hundred-Foot Journey Sweeps to win a trip to Paris!
Oooh! Imagine eating a delicious croissant at a traditional boulangerie on the streets of Paris!!
The Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes ends on August 15, 2014 and includes some sweet prizes.
• Grand Prize: A trip for 2 to Paris courtesy of Delta Vacations + Dinner at the Eiffel Tower and Cruise (Ooh la la!) + City excursions + One day private cooking class at Le Cordon Bleu Paris + $1,000 World Market gift card
• 3 First Prizes: $500 World Market gift card
What an amazing Grand Prize package!!
So tell me…