Two years ago I scoured over the Black Friday ads till I found what I was looking for…
the perfect deal for a KitchenAid mixer.
Fast forward two years and my reliable, does-what-it’s-expected-to mixer has yet to fail me.
The KitchenAid line is more than just stand mixers now!
We’re in the market for a new fridge so while looking at options on Best Buy’s site I was surprised to find KitchenAid’s name among refrigerator brands. Apparently they’ve extended their line to include not just refrigerators but kitchen ranges too!
The KitchenAid refrigerator selection includes:
- A french door configuration for more flexibility : Five doors to allow easier access to food and better storage organization.
- Soft close pantry doors
- Platinum interior with undershelf lighting
- A new 36” french door bottom mount built-in refrigerator with platinum interiors
If you’re looking for a new kitchen range, the KitchenAid ranges have some neat features:
- Slide-in ranges that fit the traditional freestanding cut-out for a seamless look that provides exceptional cooking and baking.
- Slide-in downdraft range options in electric and dual fuel for more ways to cook
- Even-heat™ technology for flawless results while cooking.
- Exclusive steam rack and steam bake cooking options.
- A baking drawer for cooking flexibility to keep dishes warm, slow cook or simply bake at a different temperature than the main oven cavity.
Best Buy has several KitchenAid specific offers if you’re looking to replace your appliances too:
- Free 10-pc painted stainless-steel KitchenAid cookware set w/ the purchase of any KitchenAid range/OTR Pair. (Runs through 10/31)
- Save an additional 5% with the purchase of 3 or more Kitchen Aid major kitchen appliances (Runs through 10/31)
- 18 month financing on major appliance purchases $599 and up or 10% back in rewards
- Free delivery, haul-away & recycling on major appliance purchases $399 and up.
Paired with their customer service, this could make for an awesome deal!