Fool proof printing from a durable machine…what else does a consumer need?
I was naturally excited to learn that we would be replacing our bulkier piece for one that did more for close to half the price we paid for the earlier piece PLUS our new printer was going to be more compact. ((Score!))
If I was asked to list just 5 features that make the Epson Stylus NX430 a print-worthy investment, I’d simply say this…
1. It’s easy to install, set up and use with the 2.5″ touch screen panel.
2. It prints, scans and copies
3. It can be connected to a computer/laptop with a USB cable (This is not included with the Printer) OR you can even print things off your tablet, iPad or iphone using the wireless option (I know, how cool, right?)
4. Takes up very little space
5. Is extremely affordable at 99 US$, considering the packed bundle of features that accompanies this model!
Print quality on text and photographs is great. I also love that you don’t have to replace all the ink cartridges when one runs low on ink levels. You’d just need to replace the one that needs the ink boost to carry on printing.
For a little tech input, here’s a run down on the key features…
Considering we’re at the start of a new year, I thought this would be a great way to kick off 2012… with a handy dandy Epson Stylus NX430! What’cha say?
One reader will win an Epson Stylus NX430
Here’s how you can win it:
Use the Rafflecopter form provided below to enter this giveaway. Entries not recorded in the same will be disqualified.