If you’re trying to introduce your child to prayer then Hear My Prayer by Lee Bennet Hopkins will be that gentle encourager into the same.
Hear My Prayer is a compilation of 12 prayers that include a prayer at suppertime, a prayer for a child’s parents and a prayer for when the day is done.
I liked the simplicity of the book and the conversational tone of each prayer. Personally though, we like to encourage Bunny girl to pray her own words out during prayer time. So though we have not used Hear My Prayer during our own family prayer times, we have read through the same during our “Mama, please read to me” times.
Click here to read an excerpt from the book.
You can buy Hear My Prayer by Lee Bennet Hopkins for 12.99 US$.
Two readers will have the opportunity to win Hear My Prayer by Lee Bennet Hopkins
Here’s how you can win it:
1. Mandatory entry (without this, all other entries will be disqualified)-
Tell me who you would like to win this book for.
2. Love on the Sponsor-
– Follow Zondervan on Twitter.
– Like Zondervan on Facebook.
– Follow me on Twitter and tweet once daily…
RT @ebmommy #Win Hear My Prayer at EBMR’s Zonderkidz Giveaway- 2 winners http://bit.ly/f8E8wk (3/26) @zondervan #Christian #preschoolers
3. Eight additional entries: (1 entry each)–
– Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
– Follow me on Networked Blogs
– Follow my feed via RSS
– Subscribe via email to receive EBMR’s blog updates
-Snag my Blog button
-Blog about this giveaway (leave a comment with a link to your blog post)
* Please ensure your Blogger Profile holds your email address. If it’s set to private or your email address does not show, please add the same in your comments*
This giveaway is open to US Residents only, 18 years and above. 2 winners will be chosen with the random.org generator on March 26, 2011 at 10 pm Central time.
** EBMR Disclaimer: Zonderkidz sent me the featured product for review purposes only. This post has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.**