Ask my 2 1/2 year old son whether he loves his new car and he’ll give you that look.
The look that screams “What? How could I not love it?“
And in no uncertain tones, emphatically states, “I love my car. Not Dada’s car. My car!”
Waiting is hard!
Waiting for the Easy Turn Coupe to arrive was pure torture because this Mama made the mistake of mentioning a special car was on its way. Why? Because big sis was bought a big kids bike and naturally our little man wondered why he didn’t get one. So, yes I told him! Each time the Fedex or UPS chap would drive up to our stop, he’d run to the door and wait like an eager puppy. Once it finally arrived, again it was pure torture because Mama took forever to open out the box.
Thankfully it didn’t take long to set it up. (Except I had a pair of little hands wanting to help put everything together, so I gave him the responsibility of sticking stickers!) Once put together, there was no way we could get him out of the Coupe! Naturally!
So what’s so awesome about the new Easy Turn Coupe?
Well, lets just put it this way… When two awesome concepts are married, the result is something, bigger, better and more awesome. That’s the Easy Turn Coupe!
The designers thought of everything to make this a car just like Mom and Dad’s for the little people of the house. (Barring the fact that it can’t power up and just zoom down the streets. But with an active little Road Runner on your hands, it gets just as close!)
I love that we can push Bunny Boo in the same, effortlessly, when we take a stroll around the neighborhood (Yes, we do put the floorboard back in). And that the transparent roof allows natural light to seep through and doesn’t make him feel closed in.
The doors are also easy for a child to open and shut independently.
And it makes it all worth it because Step2 is all heart!
That’s right! I love, love, love working with brands that look beyond the annual financial statements. Step2 is one such brand. Several years ago when they first learnt that 40,000 babies are annually affected by CHD. (Congenital Heart Defects), they decided to do something about it and help. This year, to continue supporting Saving tiny Hearts Society (StHS), they’ve launched the I ♥ Easy Turn Coupe campaign.
All that needs to be done is watch a 1:04 minute long video and leave a comment on what you love the most about the Easy Turn Coupe. A dollar per comment, for a donation up to 10,000 US$ will be given to StHS.
You can win an Easy Turn Coupe right here!
All you need to do is caption this photograph and you will be entered for a chance to win the brand new Easy Turn Coupe!
Congratulations #671- Cassandra
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment below, with a caption you think would be apt for the “Caption This” photograph.
- Watch the video and leave a comment on the Step2 StHS I ♥ Easy Turn Coupe video campaign page (1 entry)
- Follow EBMommy and the Step2 Company (1 entry each)
- Like Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports and The Step2 Company (1 entry each)j
- Follow Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports on Instagram (1 entry)
- Follow Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports on Pinterest (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on a giveaway linky/site/Facebook (1 entry each)
- Retweet this post (1 daily entry. Just click on the Re-tweet button below and paste your RT link)
— Marina (@ebmommy) February 11, 2013
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway will end on March 31, 2013 at 10:59 pm CST.
- This is open to the US only, for entrants aged 18 years and older. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
- The winner(s) will be announced on Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports and emailed.
- The winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.