August is just a few days away and I’m not ready for my kids to go back to school in less than a month’s time. Is it just me or do you feel like summer whizzed by way too quickly this year?
It’s time for me to get into prep-for-the-new-school-year mode!
In case you need a little checklist to help you stay on track, here’s one I put together.
We can do this, y’all!
A Parents’ Back-To-School Checklist
1. Schedule in a visit (for your child) to:
a. The paediatrician for a routine back-to-school check up
b. The dentist.
c. Get a haircut.
2. Get the new school year supply list and cross off what you can as the back-to-school deals come up.
3. Shop for new school year musts:
b. Clothing basics
d. Backpack, lunch-bag, after school activity bag (If your child’s old bag(s) needs to retire.)
4. Get all the required paperwork in place for registration in the new school year (And mark that date on the calendar)
5. Take the kids on one last summer trip out or have a staycation or a backyard-cation. Make some more memories before the school year begins!
Back to School Sweepstakes at Coupons.com
While you have that list of to-dos to start you off, consider entering the Back to School sweepstakes at Coupons.com
With daily prize winners walking away with $100 and a $2500 Grand Prize winner to be announced in a few days time, now’s the time to add your name to the Sweeps. (I’ve added mine already!)
Before you click away…