I’m not a huge fan of candy so when my son’s preschool teacher asked this Homeroom Mom if we would consider doing Easter Egg fillers WITHOUT CANDY for the class egg hunt, I was thrilled!
50 Ideas for Non-Candy Easter Egg fillers (For regular sized and jumbo Easter eggs)
4. Mini stamps
5. Spinning tops
6. Mini cars
8. Mini rubber duckies
9. Friendship rope bracelets
10. Mini mustache clip ons
11. Finger puppets from the Easter story (Great for family hunts. At the end of the hunt the kids can get together and narrate the Easter story using their puppets)
12. Mini bouncing balls
14. Magnifying glasses
15. Mini Easter plush toys
16. Porcupine characters (We love these!)
18. Mini slinkies
19. Mini bendable toys
20. Mini yo-yos
23. Fun bands
24. Mini water squirt toys
25. Glitter putty.
27. Easter maze puzzles
28. Sticky bunnies (My son never tires of playing with these!)
29. Mini toy cameras (If the kit doesn’t fit into the egg and you don’t want to roll it up to stuff a jumbo egg, create a “Camera redeem” coupon and place that in the egg. )
30. Mini paratroopers (You can even find Easter paratrooper bunnies!)
32. Pencil sharpeners
33. Mini prisms/kaleidoscopes
34. Rings for boys and girls (The wiggle eye ones are the most fun.)
35. Slap on bracelets
36. Easter craft kits (If the kit doesn’t fit into the egg and you don’t want to roll it up to stuff a jumbo egg, create a “Craft Kit redeem” coupon and place that in the egg. )
37. Mini wind-up toys
38. Jewels to accessorize the given egg , a book/folder, a pencil holder, odds and ends mini pail or even lunch-box.
40. Stretchable/stretchy flying toys.
41. Play dough
42. Glow in the dark bouncing putty.
44. Mini plastic animals/ sea creatures.dinosaurs.
45. Mini dinosaur grabbers
48. Mini flashlights
49. Pencil toppers
50. Easter bookmarks (These can be rolled up and put into each egg as they retain shape when they’re unrolled)
Do you have any non-candy filler ideas to add to this list?