Disney Junior’s newest hit animated TV series geared to kids ages 2-7, “Doc McStuffins,” will be available for the first time ever on Disney DVD and Digital Copy, August 21, 2012.
“Doc McStuffins” is an imaginative animated series about Doc McStuffins, a six-year-old girl who communicates with and heals stuffed animals and broken toys out of her backyard playhouse clinic. Assisting Doc with the day-to-day operations at the clinic are her much-loved friends: Stuffy, an overly proud dragon; Lambie, her cuddly best friend; Hallie, a jolly and caring hippo nurse; Squeakers, an alarmist squeaky toy fish; and Chilly, a snowman who spends a lot of time getting check-ups at the clinic. Whether it’s a case of loose stitching, low batteries or a blow-up toy who’s sprung a leak, Doc and her pals are always there to lend a helping hand, while imparting to young viewers the importance of taking care of oneself and others. Each episode features two 11-minute stories and an original song and showcases the hallmarks of great Disney storytelling – fantasy and wish fulfillment.
Sure to become a fan favorite with parents and kids alike, “Doc McStuffins: Friendship Is The Best Medicine” includes a DVD packaged with Doc’s special Big Book of Boo-Boos with fun activities plus character and boo-boo bandage stickers.
The DVD contains five full length episodes, each consisting of two 11-minute stories, that highlight some of Doc’s favorite toys:
· ENGINE NINE, FEELIN’ FINE! – Doc and her toys learn a lesson about dehydration after discovering that Donny’s toy fire engine has run out of water.
· THE RIGHT STUFF – Stuffy rips his tail and tries to hide it from Doc and the other toys and learns that anyone can get hurt – even brave dragons.
· CAUGHT BLUE-HANDED – When a mysterious rash of blue spots breaks out among some of the toys in the clinic, Doc traces the “Mystery Pox” back to Donny’s toy monster, Glo-Bo who had been finger-painting earlier in the day and forgot to wash his hands. Glo-Bo is voiced by Jim Belushi.
· TO SQUEAK, OR NOT TO SQUEAK – Doc helps a plastic toy duck get his voice back after his squeaker pops out.
· BEN/ANNA SPLIT! – When Doc’s huggy monkey doll Ben loses the velcro patch that attaches him to his sister Anna, Doc glues it back on and tells him that he will have to stay in the clinic overnight while it dries.
· THAT’S JUST CLAW-FUL – Doc prescribes physical therapy for her crab bath toy Hermie after she reattaches one of his claws that has fallen off.
· THE RIP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD – While dancing with Lambie, Doc accidentally rips a hole in her fur.
· WALKIE-TALKIE TIME – Doc diagnoses a toy walkie-talkie with “Staticosis” and helps find his missing antenna so he can communicate clearly again.
· DARK KNIGHT – During a sleepover with all of her toys, Doc discovers that Sir Kirby is afraid of the dark and prescribes a night light to cure him of the “Dark Willies.”
· HALLIE GETS AN EARFUL – When Hallie is having trouble hearing, Doc gives her a hearing test and realizes that she has extra cotton stuck in her ears
E.B. Mommy’s Report:
Doc McStuffins is presently the hot favorite on Disney Junior, in our home. (Bunny girl even has her own little kit to play “Doc” to her dolls and stuffed animals!)
So a certain little “Doc” was excited to see me pull out the DVD. And has declared the same to be one of her faves because she got to watch 2 episodes she hasn’t seen yet:
- Ben/Anna Split! and
- That’s Just Claw-ful
Before you hop off to win yourself 1 of the 3 packs, here’s some Doc McStuffins fun for the kiddos.
Click on the button to access the activities…
Here’s what you need to do enter the Giveaway…
Use the Rafflecopter form provided below to enter this giveaway. Entries not recorded in the same will be disqualified.
**EBMR Disclaimer: Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports received one or more of the products featured above for evaluation purposes and is an affiliate of one or more banners/products you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed in this post are still 100% my own**