When I had Bunny Boo, I had a countless number of Moms tell me that I was in for a whole new adventure. They warned me that boys progress a tad bit slower on their milestones. This meant that everything, including potty training, would be a new challenge.
Thankfully I can sit back and wag my head at what I’d been told.
Contrary to speculation, Bunny Boo (who turned 2 in May, this year) has embraced the potty training process like pro.
All thanks goes to his big sister, the person he loves to emulate.
We haven’t mastered the art yet. We have the occasional accidents. But we are getting there!
But all kids aren’t Potty Training savvy. For some it’s harder than the rest. So if you are that frustrated parent… chin up! Huggies has a lion’s share of ideas.
Throwing a little fun into the mix:
The key to successful potty training is consistency.
It’s always harder for a child when he has to remember to use the potty and not his Pull-Ups when…
- he’s outdoors
- busy playing with friends
- having way too much fun or
- taking a nap
If that wasn’t cool enough, maybe a phone call will do the trick?…
And ofcourse stickers, little treats and rewards go a long way.
Your big kid needs the right Potty Training gear!
What am I talking about?
Why, Pull-Ups ofcourse. The diaper underwear that kids and Moms love!
I love that Pull-Ups has also prettied-up their designs with Toy Story, Disney Princess and Car themed designs.
My little man loves the movie Cars so it was a treat for him to see Lightning McQueen on his training pants.
His Potty Training Kit also came with a bunch of other fun stuff like a Cars themed Potty Timer to set an alarm for potty breaks, stickers and a chart to chalk each day’s progress.
One reader will win a Huggies Potty Training Gift Pack (Over 50$ value)
that will include:
- 2 packs of Disney Learning Design Pull-Ups
- A Potty Timer
- A chart and
- A 25$ Visa Card to buy some more potty training rewards and treats!
Here’s what you need to do enter the Giveaway…
Leave a comment below , filling in the blank, to complete the sentence-
“My potty training tip is_______________________ .”
- Follow Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports on Twitter (1 entry each)
- Like Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports on Facebook (1 entry each)
- Like Potty Training Time with Pull-Ups on Facebook (1 entry each)
- Retweet this post (1 daily entry. Just click on the Re-tweet button below and paste your RT link)
— Marina (@ebmommy) July 19, 2012
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway will end on July 28 2012 at 10:59 pm CST.
- This is open to the US only, for entrants aged 18 years and older. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
- The winner will be announced on Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports and emailed.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
**EBMR Disclaimer: Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports received one or more of the products featured above for evaluation purposes and is an affiliate of one or more banners/products you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed in this post are still 100% my own.**