International Playthings has toys and games for kids of every age, for every stage of their growing life. Bunny girl continues to enjoy playing the Who’s Missing? -Calico Critters game and has even hooked her Granny onto the memory wave!
With summer having hit our State big time, I think it’s always important to have a back up plan to outdoor play and thanks to a fun game I found on the International Playthings site, Bunny girl and her buddies can play this both indoors and outdoors…..RING TOSS!
(A game played outdoors with a rubber ring between 2 or more players, started in South India, in the 1960s)
I’m sure they’ll find a few more games to play with this one kit and fortunately this is one game both Bunny girl and us adult folk at home enjoy playing.
Go Ring Toss!!
One reader will have the opportunity to win a Ring Toss.
Here’s how you can win it:
1. Mandatory entry (without this, all other entries will be disqualified)-
2. ‘Love on the Sponsor’ entries:(1 entry each)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet once daily…
RT @ebmommy I’m tryin to win the Ring Toss! on EBMR’s (7/3) (+Giveaway) http://bit.ly/b7NwQc #giveaway #win #games #summer #fun
3. Additional entries: (1 entry each)
– Fan me on Facebook.
- Follow Energizer Bunny’s Mommy Reports (EBMR) via Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to the EBMR email updates
- Snag the EBMR Blog button
- Snag the Baby Bounty Bash button
- Blog about this giveaway (leave a comment with a link to your blog post)
This giveaway is open to US Residents , 18 years and above. 1 winner will be chosen with the random.org generator on July 3rd 2010 at 10 pm Central time.
** EBMR Disclaimer: International Playthings sent me the featured product for review purposes only. This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.**