In less than a month we’ll be going back to Disney again and I want Bunny girl to be able to live in the ‘Magic of Disney’ from the moment we step off the plane till we leave. I have to admit with close to 20 odd days left I’m beginning to feel a little nervy. I seem to have forgotten where we went, what we did and who we saw on our 1st trip to Walt Disney World less than a year ago! I needed help and guess what?…. it came to me in the form of a 178 paged book in the post yesterday afternoon!
Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers 2010 is now my official answer to Disney sanity…literally!!! If I met Lisa M Battista today I’d crown her Disney’s Mouseificial Tour Head. Boy, does this Guide cover all I need to know before we leave for the Social Media Mom’s Celebration with Bunny girl….and some more!
Beyond the Attractions gives me a list of
- All the attractions recommended for my Preschooler at the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios
- The Rides we can take Bunny girl on and the specified height requirements for each. (Now we don’t need to waste time at the parks trying to figure it all out there)
- The fun activities we can do at the parks that DON’T mean the rides, character greetings or parades. (For instance we can look for Hidden Mickeys everywhere…even at the hotel we’re staying at and apparently the Front Desk can even give us a map to spot those out on the property….I’ve decided we’re going to do this with Bunny girl for sure…what fun!)
- Special treats we must enjoy (This will be our first visit to Epcot so the list in the Guide has been dog-eared and will be pencil marked after we get to enjoy the ‘must-try-yummies’ from ‘around the world’!)
- Dining secrets, Character Dining and the important part for Hubby…the rates!
- And so much more!!
I feel so much better with my Guide in hand and if you will be planning a trip to Disney soon or will be at the Social Media Moms Celebration (Don’t forget to give me a holler if you see me there….I’ll be the Indian Rani with a 5 month old bump….that’s Bunny Boo in there!) I would suggest ordering one of these books. Saves the hassle of researching all the various Disney sites out there and overwhelming yourself before the Big Trip…..or you can win a copy right here!!
Hot Diggity Dog!
You can buy Lisa Battista’s Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers 2010 for 15.99 US$ AND Lisa’s offering everyone a 30% discount if you order the same through her site. Woo-hoo…another Disney investment y’all!!
One reader will have the opportunity to win a Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers 2010.
Here’s how you can win it:
1. Mandatory entry (without this, all other entries will be disqualified)-
Leave a comment telling me who your ‘must-see’ Disney character at the parks is
-2. Subscribe to my blog (remember you need to activate the subscription if you subscribe via email) or Follow my blog & leave a comment stating that you subscribe or follow.
-3. Blog about this giveaway (leave a comment with a link to your blog post)
-4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can add the hashtag #giveaway #ebmr at the end. To make tweeting easy, I’ve added the re-tweet button! (You can tweet daily. Each daily tweet counts as an additional entry) or you can just copy and paste this tweet…
RT @ebmommy Win Beyond The Attractions: A Must Have Disney Guide at Energizer Bunny’s Mommy Reports: http://ow.ly/1njsL1 #giveaway #ebmr
-5. Add the link to this giveaway on a Mr Linky on a blog giveaway site, forum, carnival. (leave a comment with the link)
-6. Snag my Blog button and leave a comment with the link.
This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 years and above.
1 winner will be chosen with the random.org generator on January 30 2010 at 10 pm Central time, so enter before that. The winner’s name will be posted thereafter. Please note if any winner does not get back to me 48 hours after his/her name has been posted, I will pick a new winner.
** EBMR Disclaimer: Thanks to Lisa Battista, I was sent this awesome Guide for review purposes only. This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.**